Here’s an experiment: search Wikipedia for the title of a blog post, and, if the first search result gives a page with an unambiguous opening sentence, remove citations and anything in parentheses, prepend “But” and add as a comment.
- His Dark Materials
- But His Dark Materials, a trilogy of fantasy novels by Philip Pullman, comprises Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass.
- Falling off a building is a miracle
- But Genki Bakuhatsu Ganbaruger is a 47 episode animated television series, and the second series produced for the Eldran franchise funded by Tomy and produced by Sunrise.
- Scarlet ‘A’
- But A Study in Scarlet is a detective mystery novel written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and published in 1887.
- Jacoby-Shermer debate
- But atheism, as a philosophical view, is the position that either affirms the nonexistence of gods or rejects theism.
- God good, demons bad
- But in religion, folklore, and mythology a demon is a supernatural being that has generally been described as a malevolent spirit, and in Christian terms it is generally understood as a Fallen angel, formerly of God.
- The Mario Clone they Play in Hell
- But the video game Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, created by the Nintendo and Square Enix companies, has a unique set of characters that derive both from previous installments of the Mario video game series and new characters made specifically for the game.
- Head tracking with a Wii remote
- But Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is a video game developed by Retro Studios and published by Nintendo for the Wii.
- Northern Lights
- But Northern Lights is a common name for the aurora borealis in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Merry Christmas
- But holiday greetings are a selection of greetings that are often spoken with good intentions to strangers, family, friends, or other people during the months of December and January.